School: Arizona State University
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Major: Business Communication
Annie Tagye is constantly blasting House music, whether it be in her car or appartment. Right now, she’s listening to anything Hardwell. Every now and again, Annie will give House a break and listen to something else, provided it’s not country music.
Why did you want to be a 12 girl?
- I wanted to be a 12 girl because it is such a great opportunity and it is something I’ve never gotten to do before. I want to be able to network with different people and meet a variety of people and broaden my horizons. It’s also fun an exciting to be part of the twelve!
What do you want to be when you grow up? How will being a 12 help?
- I want to work with sales and public relations. I think that being a 12 will help me because we do a lot of marketing. I also get to meet a lot of people who are in the public relations field
Tell us something about you that people wouldn’t expect from just looking at you?
- I am an outdoors girl! I love to hike, run and anything else outdoorsy. I enjoy just being out and doing something fun! Ever now and then I like to just relax and watch some television though.
Where is your favorite place?
- My favorite place is my apartment. It’s where I can just relax and spend time alone and not have a worry in the world. I also love to cook when I’m home. I am a total health freak!
What’s your major and how did you decide on that?
- My major is business communications. I decided to do that because I want to work in sales and I love working with people. I think it would be a perfect fit for me
Best trip you have ever taken?
- When I went to Italy two summers ago for my brothers wedding. That was the best trip I ever took! We stayed in a villa that looked over all of Tuscany and the mountains. It was beautiful. I would spend my summer there in a heart beat.
How have things changed since you’ve become a 12?
- I already met so many new people and it’s cool to have a reputation as a twelve! So many people recognize me on campus.
Favorite college memory?
- My favorite college memory would have to be spring break my freshman year! I went to LakeHavasu, I had never been because I just moved to Arizona. It was crazy! Everyone that went had a great time.
What do you look for in a guy?
- I look for humor 100% in a guy. If you’re funny you can win me over. I look for an awesome smile and someone who has a big heart and is extremely caring.
Tell us about your best date?
- My best date was going to my favorite Italian restaurant in Philadelphia and going to a John Mayer concert. It was the perfect way to end the day. It would have to be one of the best nights of my life!
Why did you decide on ASU?
- I decided on ASU because I wanted to broaden my horizons and be independent. Not many people from my town ever left the state and I wanted to be different and start somewhere new and exciting.
Tell us about where you grew up?
- I grew up in Philadelphia and moved to a small suburb. I had the best up bringing. I lived really close to all my family members. My family is number one in my life. I had awesome friends and I made memories that I will never forget. As not exciting as Pennsylvania is, the city is awesome and I made the best memories.
What’s one item you can’t live without and why?
- I can’t live without my cell phone! My cell phone is my life. I don’t even think I could live a day without it. I am always social networking or texting